If you need to check your email, but all you don't have your computer/phone/tablet or the internet connection won't allow it, here's how to access your email account through any web browser.
Go To WebMail on Your Site
- There's an email program included with your site.
It's at: http://(your site name)/webmail
- Enter your email address and password.
Forgot your password? Oops! Contact Me and I'll see what I can do.
- You'll see a screen with 3 different email readers, plus a row of email options underneath.
- Select the email reader you want to use:
I'd suggest roundcube or SquirrelMail.
Horde is more than an email reader, and can be a bit cumbersome.
- Once you're in the email reader, follow your nose. It's just like gmail, hotmail etc.
On the second row are options for your email. This is where you can:
- Change your password.
- Forward your email to another account.
(i.e.: You want to get all your email through 1 account instead of checking 4 or 5 different accounts)
- Set up an autoresponder.
You are on holidays and you want to tell people who email you when you'll be back. You set that up here.
- Configure your account
You're setting up your mobile device to get your email, here's where you get your settings.
Also, you may need these settings if you are using GMail to get your site email.
The rest of the options you shouldn't need to use.